Superwin series (earlier Propose to Win) is where we illustrate the power of auto-personalizing sales pitches and proposals to buyer needs. In this edition, we assume Snowflake is selling to BigRentz.
In this article
- What’s Snowflake?
- How Snowflake can personalize its sales pitch for each buyer.
- What sections to include in the sales pitch presentation?
- Auto-personalizing the Snowflake sales pitch for BigRentz - Check out the final output!
Snowflake is a cloud-based data platform that helps organizations easily store, analyze and query large volumes of data. It can handle structured and semi-structured data, and its unique architecture allows it to scale up or down as needed. With powerful features, Snowflake enables efficient data analysis, sharing, and collaboration.
How Snowflake can personalize its sales pitch for each buyer.
Snowflake can tailor its sales pitch and value proposition to the buyer industry, workload, and department!
1. Industry: Snowflake caters to various industries, for example:
- Advertising, Media, and Entertainment
- Financial Services
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Public Sector
- Retail / CPG
- Telecom, and more!
2. Workload: Snowflake enables specific workloads, for example:
- Data Science & ML
- Data Warehouse
- Data Lake
- Data Engineering
3. Department: Snowflake also offers department-centric solutions for:
- Marketing Analytics
- Product Development
Thus, we can personalize Snowflake's value proposition by = Buyer industry x Workload x Department.
What sections to include in the sales pitch presentation?
Before auto-personalizing the Snowflake sales pitch, we will define key sections to impart structure and flow to the deck:
1. Pitch title: A one-line gist of what the presentation is all about. For example:
“Snowflake's solution to help [buyer] achieve [goal]”
2. Executive summary: The section that establishes the buyer’s context and goals. And provides a high-level overview of Snowflake's capabilities. It summarizes:
- What we heard
- Buyer challenges
- Outcomes buyer expects
- How Snowflake can help
3. Solution: A showcase of Snowflake's tailored offering for a given buyer. Ideally includes textual descriptions as well as product visuals. It helps the buyer visualize the proposed solution in their business context.
4. ROI: An estimate of the improvement in metrics enabled by Snowflake's tailored solution for the buyer's unique needs.
5. Proof points: Case studies relevant to the buyer’s industry, workload, or department. (G2 reviews and testimonials may also come here.)
6. Next steps: Suggestions for clear and logical next steps depending on buyer readiness and sales process.
Auto-personalizing the Snowflake sales pitch for BigRentz.
Let us assume BigRentz is a prospect for Snowflake and wants to democratize data access for faster, better executive decision-making.
To personalize Snowflake's sales pitch, Superwin first looks for buyer context and goals.
Buyer: BigRentz [Illustrative]
Vertical: Rental aggregator
Workload: Data warehouse
Superwin gets this information from Snowflake's CRM or from BigRentz form submission on Snowflake's website or through direct input from a Snowflake sales rep.
Superwin then applies the personalization framework to auto-generate a Snowflake sales pitch for BigRentz.
Click the link above ☝️ to dive into the live link or get a quick snapshot from the video below.
P.S. With Superwin.ai, Snowflake could auto-generate such personalized sales presentations for every buyer, in seconds!
Would you like to discuss how you can auto-generate personalized sales presentations for your buyers?
Disclaimer: This is a demo exercise for our learning based on a hypothetical scenario. The information about Snowflake and BigRentz is not endorsed by them and may not be accurate.